Friday, February 26, 2016

Using what's available



When I did my packing, almost 2 months ago now, I neglected to bring any stamps suitable for a sympathy card.  Unfortunately,  I should have.  Luckily, I got a SU catalog when I was in The Villages last month.  The sentiment above was not stamped, but was cut from the catalog.   Actually, nothing on this card was stamped.  The CS and designer papers used are all by CTMH.

Challenges for today:
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #15 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge - No Stamps 



5 comments:

  1. Very ingenious Debi, great up cycling. Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever and what a great result. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well made, thanks for joining us at MAWTT this time, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very resourceful, Debi! I know how it is not being able to bring everything with you to a seasonal home - hard! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.